Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring is here.

I was away last weekend.  When I came home I was pleased to see that everything was green!  Spring is here!  I couldn't be happier.  I'm so tired of night temperatures in the low 30's.  When I left there were no leaves on the trees.  When I came back, the trees were full of them.  So I have to share pictures.
Bush Cherry
(I don't remember if it's Hansen or Nanking)
The containers have herbs.  The green leaves are blueberries.
Strawberries.
I have grass.  I didn't before.
I had bare spots all over the yard.  The grass has really grown and it doesn't look too bad now.
The cilantro under my mailbox.  It was only 4-6 inches high when we left.
This is an aronia that I put in a month ago.  I wasn't sure that it was going to make it, but it looks like it's doing fine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment