Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Seedlings

I started some pepper seeds in a seed tray.   At the time I said that it would take 3 weeks for them to germinate.  Well, I was wrong.  It was more like 9 days. 
I should note that the green pepper seeds there from 2009 haven't done well.  Very few of them have germinated.  

My tomatoes and Brussels sprouts are doing fine under the shop lights in the garage.

It was sunny and in the 60's the other day.  That gave me the opportunity to move all of the plants outside.

The radishes appear to be doing OK.  The root bulbs aren't getting real big.  That's disappointing, but the leaves are growing.

 I have one kale plant that is doing super.  I hope the rest catch up to it.

The plants under mini greenhouse #2 have sprouted.  They seem to be surviving the cold nights.

Lastly, here are the plants in mini greenhouse #1.  Now if I could just remember what I planted there.  I think the one bin has Brussels sprouts.  I'm not sure about the other.


No comments:

Post a Comment