Saturday, March 30, 2013

Potting up.

I started seeds back in January.  I don't have a lot of patience and was worried that they weren't doing as well as I thought they should.  So I got one of those seed starting trays and started additional seeds. 

Of course now I have a ton of stuff going in the greenhouse.  I don't know that I'm going to have space for everything.  That isn't really a problem.  The community garden can use anything that I might have left over.

Anyway...  I had several plants that were getting to big for the seed tray.  So I dug out out my containers from last year and potted them.  Some of them were moved to the greenhouse and the rest are going to be put in the sun during the day and in the garage at night (at least until they get bigger).

No comments:

Post a Comment