Monday, June 17, 2013

Lousy rotten deer.

The deer keep eating my beans.  I had planted beans all around the perimeter of this bed.
Now it looks like this.  Same bed, different angle. 
He walked all over the place.  Luckily he didn't trample the other plants.  So far he's just been going after my beans.  I put some hair clippings in the bed he got before, and he's left it alone since.  Unfortunately hair is a commodity that I don't have a lot of.  I keep hoping that he decides to go someplace else.  If he doesn't I might try one of the deer repellents that Home Depot sells.  If that doesn't work I might get a motion activated water sprinkler.

On the bright side, I now have room to put in more plants!

2 comments:

  1. Does Tilly's not work? Or does she not shed enough? Belloc gives off a carpet's worth per day....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of using dog hair. I have plenty of that.

      Delete